Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pregnancy

Now that I come to the end of my first full term pregnancy, I feel it is perhaps time to re-instate my position as part time jargon appropriator. Nine months is an awful long time to bottle up the words of such an influential individual such as myself.
So what have those long toiled months bearing child brought me?
Well after one of the better summers on (my) record, I have left the humble shores of New Zealand and migrated to the big bright lights of the capital of the world (english opinion). London.
Where upon I will diligently inform all those who care to listen or read about my misguided experiences and lifestyle.
So bear with me and do try to battle through the bullshit musings I am about to bombard you with. Please join me on the Southwest train to London Waterloo stopping at......


No comments:

Post a Comment